Thursday, March 19, 2015

Steps

I am doing a research project. If you are a "step" parent, grandparent or child and are willing to help me on my project, please send me a personal message. I have a 11 question survey that I need help with. Should take no more than 10 minutes. Thanks in advance.

Please copy and paste the following into an email and shoot it to me at jrpodgurski27@gmail.com

1. Gender: Male or Female                  

2. Age               

3. Which of the following best describes your position?
 (Select all that apply):
Step Parent
Step Child
Step Grandparent

4. How is your relationship with your "step"?
a. Great!
b. What relationship?
c. Could be better, could be worse.

5. How long has your relationship been at this level?
Always                Off and On                    Just recently

6.  Why is your relationship is at this level?  Please list up to 3 reasons.

7. Do you have some ideas on how to fix/manage the issues, if needed?

8. Please share with me some of the things that you have said to your "step" or things that has been said to you by your "step" that you just simply do not understand:

9. If you could say something to your "step" without them knowing it was from you, what would it be?

10. Do you love your "step" the way you do your own?
Yes             No              Sometimes                   Other: please explain

11.  I heard about this survey through:
Facebook         Google         Blogger          Twitter
Other:                                                                                                           


I'm sorry this isn't in an easier format, but the survey sites wanted money for their open response questions.

Please share this with as many people as you can so that I can get a variety of responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment