Monday, August 10, 2015

Isaiah 45:2


I have learned to pray on a regular basis.  Still not as much as I should, but much more than I used to.
I did my morning Bible study today, and my daily devotionals.   Said a little prayer and headed off to clear up some tax stuff today.

Went to the Assessor's office, she sent us to Real Estate, then back to the Collector's office.  Then down to the County Clerk's office.  With no real results.  We head over to the Abstract office, I tell Gary, my husband, that he can take over.  "I don't want to lose my religion" I said flippantly, meaning I was getting frustrated, not getting anywhere, and maybe his East Coast abruptness should proceed.

He had little luck there, but left messages.  We left, both of us saying, that what we needed was not going to happen, and went to lunch.

While at lunch, Gary got two calls.  Yes what we wanted would be done, and yes they would pay for it.  (We didn't even ask them to pay for it, we were willing). What could very well have been a wild goose chase, ended better than we expected.

I come back home, and am cleaning out a file on my phone.

And I find something I saved:

Start now to praise God in advance.  And suddenly, you will see your mountains being leveled and your crooked places made straight, refer to Isaiah 45:2!

A Word from God, right there.  He told me that He took care of us this morning.  100% without a doubt!!!

Thank you Jesus! for all you do for me and mine, and thank you in advance for the next road you straighten and the next mountain you level for me!!!  Amen


I was told a bit ago that God gives us scripture (Words) that are ours.  Others may have these Words too, but He gives us Words that mean something to us.  This is the 2nd Word He has given to me!

The first was:  "Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10

And now:  "I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight"  Isaiah 45:2

What Words has He given to you?  I would love to know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment