Saturday, July 26, 2014

Updates

I have re-organized, and restructured my tabs at the top.  I'd like to share the links that I have found that have proven to be good information, on each of the religions, and/or branch of religions, as I come across them.  I'm attempting to give a non-biased listing for research purposes.  Some very excellent sights that I have utilized and explored so far.  Hopefully will aid the next person on this journey of mine.  If you know of any sights that might assist me on my journey, or would like to input or comment, discuss or debate, please let me know.

I have finished Genesis as of last night.  And will be moving on to Exodus, when time permits.  Sometime this next week, I am sure.  Stay tuned for commentary, as I'm sure there will be plenty.  And thank you as always for following along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment