Friday, March 25, 2016

Church On Fire ~ Fred A. Hartley, III


My church always comes up with a book or devotional or something for the Lenten Season.  

This year's pick was Church On Fire by Fred A. Hartley, III.

I have to say I have had a great time reading this book.  I have come to the end and realize that my give or take attitude on prayer is simply not the right approach.  

Hartley gives us 30+ action steps in this devotional on how to make prayer more prominent in your life.  

I plan on visiting this book again, and again.  Until I incorporate prayer into my daily routine more than I have.  I know now that my approach should be more intentional rather than lackadaisical as it's become.  

Thank you Fred for giving us such a great plan to correct our actions!


No comments:

Post a Comment