Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015 psalm 46:10 dragonfly calendar


My kids got me gift cards for my birthday.  There are always so many books that I want when gift card time comes.  But this little item is on sale.  Go get you one.  Normal price at Books A Million is $16.99.  It's on sale right now for $8.49, and if you have a member card with them it's only $7 something.  This planner is chock full of awesome stuff.  

There is a bible verse of the day for each and every day.  
Each day has a listing so that you can read the whole bible in one year.  
Each week day has it's own page.  Lots of space for all the busy things you have each day. 
All holidays are listed. 
There is a place at the beginning of each month for your budget.  
Notes in the back, addresses and phone number pages. 
Scripture listed throughout. 
Crisis Management verses referenced in the back.  Aging, Loneliness, Satan....
So many excellent items included in this one book.  

Never have I found a a planner that fit so many needs in one book.  I highly recommend this to everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment