Thursday, January 8, 2015

How To Succeed at Being Yourself


How To Succeed at Being Yourself

I have recently found Joyce Meyer's and am listening to CD's she has produced on Simple Prayer.  In trying to find something she said there online so I don't have to back up and write numerous times I found this website on being yourself.  She is awesome.  Please check this out.  

"It's tough to enjoy life when you don't like yourself. People who haven't learned to accept and get along with themselves tend to have more difficulty accepting and getting along with others. Yet, the Bible repeatedly tells us to "love your neighbor as yourself." I personally spent years having a hard time getting along with people, until I finally realized through the Word of God how my difficulty with other people was actually "rooted" in my difficulties with myself. "

Joyce lists just a few simple ways to love yourself.  How can you love your neighbor as yourself, if you don't first love yourself.  Joyce is easy, fun, and totally spot on.  GO there and love yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment