Tuesday, February 17, 2015

4 Keys To Hearing God's Voice ~ Mark & Patti Virkler


Just completed this 10 session DVD study with accompanying Book and Workbook.  

This study leaped off the church library's book shelf at me.  Absolutely leaped.  And I took it home.  I told my Tuesday study mate that I was going to start this one, and she jumped at doing it with me. 

This study dives into the Left brain vs. Right brain aspects, and this cleared up a whole lot of things for me.  Having to analyze things and explain things tends to bog me down and hang me up "most" of the time.  This study helped me see that those times that I hear things in my head it's not my crazy self, it's God trying to talk to me.  

This study, helped me to work through my hiccups, hang ups, and stumbling blocks, so that I can focus and get inspiration directly from God.  He talks to me all the time, I just never realized it was Him, and never tried to figure out what He was trying to say.  If your at an impasse and not able to "focus" on the things God is trying to say to you, I recommend this study.  

There were a few things I disagreed with Mr. Virkler.  I felt that he was applying boxes to everything, and we don't fit into boxes.  No - one is the same.  We are all different, unique, and precious.  What works for him, works for me, but may not work for you.  I got a whole lot out of this study, and think you will too.  

Recommended highly.  

4 Keys 

Key #1 - Recognize God's voice as spontaneous thoughts which light upon our mind.  
Key #2 - Quiet yourself so you can hear God's Voice (Be Still)
Key #3 - Look for vision as you pray. 
Key #4 - Journal (Write) your prayers and God's answers. 

On the website for Mr. Virkler there are tons of free stuff that you can utilize in this study.  Business card size reminders, wall paper, and just oodles of stuff if your a stuff person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment