Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Isaiah

Any suggestions out there on how to approach a study of Isaiah?

I've looked online and found dozens of studies... most of which look like fluff.  I don't want fluff, I want to dig, and spend time with this one.

A lady in my lifegroup has tried to find someone to study Isaiah with her, and everyone else as said dramatically NOOOOOO...

So I'm wondering why? First of all.  And second, LET's do it!!!

We are currently doing the Handbook for Christian Maturity, awesome book btw.  And are gathering resources and commentaries on Isaiah, GETTING ready.  Yea!!!

So please, send me your comments... concerns... and suggestions.  PLEASE!!!





Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, And prudent in their own sight!
Isaiah 5:21
I'm pretty sure that means, If you think you have it ALL figured out... think again!

Don't you just LOVE that!!!  I can't wait to get started on this book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment