Monday, July 27, 2015

Relationships

A few months back I went to see a movie called Do You Believe? I sat alone in the movie theater, and enjoyed a really good movie. I decided when I left I wanted one of the crosses that Pastor Matthew passed out. Looking online of course I found them, but I also found a 40 Day Devotional, based on that movie by Robert Noland.


I'll be completely honest, it has taken me a lot more than 24 days to get to Day 24, but I want to share with you a passage from that day about relationships, that I think we could all use!

"People will hurt us, but people will help us.
When we get hurt, we can begin to shut out all relationships. This is never a valid solution.
People will leave us, but people will come into our lives.
We all have an exit door and an entry door in our hearts. While we will never be able to stop anyone who decides to leave us, we must always look for those who are trying to come in and get to know us as well"

I would like to challenge each and every one of my friends AND anyone else that might see this, to look around them and see if anyone is trying to get in, and maybe take the chance on someone. Everyone needs a friend, including YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment