Sunday, July 12, 2015

Vacations



I have returned from an almost month long vacation.  Gary took me and the kids to the east coast, to visit: Richmond, Baltimore, DC, and Philadelphia, and few other cities in there too.  Exposing the kids to our nation's capital, it's founding, and the history contained within.  We also visited Busch Gardens and Hershey Park.

I got to visit three of the homes of Edgar Allan Poe, one of my favorite authors.  There are 5 Poe houses all together.  We visited the ones in Richmond, Baltimore and Philadelphia.  At the Poe House in Philadelphia I got to read The Raven to my kids while sitting IN Poe's own reading room.  This was totally awesome!!!

I did not do much on my Bible studies while I was gone, and am eager to get back to them.  I did stay in the Bible while I was gone though.  With two reading plans from YouVersion.

I do recommend this app for your smart phones.  It's easy to use, and the latest update has made it fun to find new reading plans.

Image result for you versionImage result for you version



YouVersion (Read about it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment