Sunday, May 31, 2015

Kerusso Shirts



I'd like to give a shout out and some free advertising to Kerusso Shirts.  They are a supplier of Christian T-Shirts right here in Arkansas.   Berryville, I believe.

With my size right now, I find it hard to find shirts that fit right, and comfortably.  The shirts that I blindly ordered off line from Kerusso are so soft, durable, and comfortable.  And they have LOTS to choose from.  As opposed to the 1 (one) that you might find big enough at the Christian store in town, you can find literally dozens of shirts on their website.

Here are a couple that I got.




I love them so much, that I just can not find it easy to decide which one to wear each day.  

Thank you Kerusso for supplying me.  


PS. they have other sizes too, all the way down to the junior sizes!




Find your next shirt here:

No comments:

Post a Comment