Friday, May 15, 2015

Do You Believe?


Do You Believe?



Do you believe in the cross of Christ?  
Then what are you going to do about it?



If you were ever accused of being a Christian, is there enough evidence to convict you?




I happened upon this movie by chance.  Looking for something to go see on a non-busy afternoon.  The first time I was ever in an empty theater.  It was a little creepy sitting there in the dark, alone.  But I am so glad I went to see it. 

I simply could not sit still during this movie.  It was a little slow at first.  It was a WHOLE lot like God's Not Dead.  Understandably so, since it's made by the same people.  And does include a couple of the same people.  

I laughed, I cried, I screamed, I begged, I pleaded, and I screamed some more.  
This was truly a great movie.  One that will make you think, analyze, and ask yourself
Do You Believe?

I did a little digging afterwards, and I found a devotional (40 days) based off of the movie.  It has a question everyday and journal space for you to reflect on the days words.  I really like mine.  I'm on day 4 I think.  I also got one of the crosses with the A-B-C's of Salvation.  I really like holding mine while I'm in my quiet time with Jesus.  









Hope you enjoy this movie as much as I did.  

Until next time, Shalom!!









No comments:

Post a Comment