Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Choices

God has instilled in us the power and privilege of free will.  This means I can choice to believe in God or not.  I can choose believe in his son Jesus or not.  All of us are granted this free will, to choose for ourselves whether to follow him or not.

I can educate you, I can show you the way, I can open your eyes, but in the end, you get to CHOOSE.

This goes for all things, in all areas.  To include abortion, same-sex marriages, same-sex parenting.  What I think is right or wrong matters not.  The man/woman with free will that chose poorly will answer to God for his/her choices not to me.

I have (nor does anyone else) no right to dictate to others their choices.  I'm not allowed to judge, that is for God alone.

And forgive those who trespass against you.  We have no right to deny forgiveness to others, God won't.




No comments:

Post a Comment