Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Case for Christmas ~ Lee Strobel

This book was given to me by Pastor Wes, at a Christmas service, Heritage United Methodist Church.  Yes, I know it took me a while to getting around to reading it.  I enjoyed this book.  The author very much has the same concerns I had at one time.  And he had the resources and time to get answers to some of those questions.

1.  "Son of Man"? Daniel 7:13-14
2.  Does archaeology support or debunk Jesus?
3.  How can one believe in the virgin birth?
4.  Doesn't Christianity mimic other religions?
5.  The census.
6.  Existence of Nazareth.
7.  Slaughter at Bethlehem

All these and more, are addressed in this little 91 page book.  I found it to be very enlightening and hard to argue with.  I recommend anyone on the journey for answers, check out this book.  The author was able to talk to some really big names in the field of Theology, not something a layman like me would be able to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment