Thursday, May 8, 2014

Christianity

I feel I need to clarify something.  I am very much a follower of Jesus (Yeshua), he is my Lord and savior, he died on the cross for me.  I believe this with my whole being.  I am on a journey through the bible, and the written documents of old and new that I come across, and a lot of stuff online.  I do attend a Methodist Church, and believe as the Apostle's Creed states.   I also know that there has been a separation of religion, just like the languages of man, the religions of man have been fractured and scattered.  I believe that for one to have a full picture, one must pull together the WORD as it was meant, and for that an understanding of the fractions is necessary.  All branches of my faith began with Judaism.  That is going to be the main of my starting point on my journey.  I will then explore through Catholicism, Protestant Revolution, do other offspring as necessary.   I hope you join along.  And thanks for reading.  Would love some feedback from you.

jrpodgurski27@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment