Friday, May 2, 2014

God's Not Dead - In theaters now.

Went to see this movie yesterday.  I was a little skeptical at first based on the name.  But they did an excellent job.  The story involved many characters, that were at first seemingly unconnected.  I like those kinds of movies.  One central character pulls them all together.  I was a little disappointed at a couple of characters the way they ended, but that is how it goes, not everyone can see the Light.  Kudoos for this young man standing up to the bully and fighting for what he believes in, in the face of everyone standing against him at first.  And very nice meeting the Newsboys at the end.  

I was absolutely floored when the credits rolled and saw ALL those cases that inspired this movie.  Saddens my heart that so many don't see...





THIS IS A MUST SEE MOVIE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment